If you think you’ve got what it takes for any of the positions below,
please send your CV to:
Lisha Ali – email@example.com, titled with the position you are applying for:
Digital Media/PPC Associate
As a Digital Media/PPC Associate, you are responsible for managing digital campaigns across all channels, including set up, maintenance, reporting, and billing and provide support to ensure the successful execution of all digital media activities in a timely manner.
- Utilize various trafficking systems to set up, monitor, and optimize digital campaigns (Google Ads, Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, etc.)
- Work with media team to ensure timely and accurate execution of all media tactics, and troubleshoot any issues with trafficking
- Consistent monitoring and optimizing of in-market digital campaigns to meet KPIs and budgets
- Prepare reports across all digital channels to measure campaign performance.
- Report to the Media and Account Teams on all digital media performance.
- Process all media invoices and clear discrepancies.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- 2 – 3 years experience in digital marketing and/or paid digital media.
- Extensive understanding of the digital media landscape, including programmatic, paid search, mobile, video and display advertising, and analytics.
- Ability to create, manage, and optimize paid digital media. Preference given to those with:
- Google Ads Search and Display Certification
- Working knowledge, or certified, in Google Marketing Platform suite of products (Campaign Manager, Display and Video 360, Analytics)
- Working knowledge in paid social platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Twitter ads)
- Familiarity with media pixels for tracking would be considered an asset.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at once while paying attention to details.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
If you are a qualified, passionate Digital Media Associate, we would love to hear from you. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities. The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist answers key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences. This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations.
This person also handles the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution. He or she is responsible for client contact, organizing information shared by and with the client, and ensuring that agency procedures are followed. The Senior Senior Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for achieving the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. They will serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions.
The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist is part of a team of Digital experts that drives platform strategies and activation across Social, Search and Programmatic. While a comprehensive digital capability is required, your role is ultimately responsible for two things: 1) significant contribution to a Connections Strategy effort in the creation of overall digital strategies for your clients and 2) making sure paid social campaigns fulfill client business and communication goals. As part of an integrated team, you will define the ‘how’ and ‘when’ to use each digital platform that extends campaign ideas, activates audience segmentation and drives engagement with those audiences. Given the central role that social plays in most consumers’ lives, you will also specifically leverage your experience building and activating holistic social strategies (including paid, owned, and earned media).
What You’ll Do:
- Develop unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Proactively keep abreast of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Write communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Manage research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behaviour and key motivational/attitudinal behaviour
- Develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Act as right-hand to clients to develop, present and execute digital objectives and strategies, incorporating business goals and analytics, technology solutions, testing plans, creative optimization, measurement and integration with overall connections plans
- Develop tactical paid social plans as an input to multi-channel connection strategies, including platform priorities, testing plans, flighting, segmentation approach, measurement plan and required budget
- Contribute to quarterly testing roadmaps and key presentations as both social-specific and digital media landscape expert
- Be current on technology and industry capabilities to consistently evaluate and evolve the data and tech partners we utilize
- Inform and utilize Comms strategy inputs (competitive, consumer, category, etc.) to define role of Digital platforms
- Connect paid social strategy to other paid channels (digital, search, TV, etc.) to encourage more insightful and intentional campaign planning and execution
- Partner with teams across clients to establish consistency in the way we approach and carry out social campaigns, including delivery of effectiveness across paid/owned/earned
- Actively share wins/learnings across the agency and clients
What You’ll Have:
- Insatiable curiosity and desire to know “why”
- Ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- 4-6 years of digital marketing experience, 2-3 years of paid social experience specifically
- Well-versed in digital/social tools including but not limited to partner UI’s (Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn).
- Working knowledge of digital research tools/platforms
We are looking for a highly digital savvy Account Director to join our team here in Port of Spain. This person will help drive one of our most active accounts at the agency. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter and can be a true partner to our client, to help push great work forward and navigate client systems; and well as motivate internal teams to develop inspiring creative work.
What you will do…
- Help lead an important agency brand, as they look to push the boundaries of creative deliverables and continue to be a driving force behind their success
- Lead a variety of work streams with a focus on heavy digital and social.
- Work closely with the rest of the account team to ensure the core big idea is integrated across the rest of the work
- Develop strong relationships with both our clients and the Agency team in Project Management, Creative and Digital.
- Collaborate with media team on discussions around customer journey & media strategies
- Identify opportunities for organic growth on the business
- Serve as an advocate and coach to the account team to help the day-to-day business run smoothly, and help manage and run regular Business Leadership team meetings for the team.
Who you will be…
- 8+ years of agency experience
- Impeccable client relationship skills and experience working with high touch clients
- Resilient and motivated to architect, develop and advocate for amazing creative work
- Innate passion to continuously learn and apply the nuances of the business and client culture
- Ability to partner with project management, creative, strategy and digital
- Regional experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required