If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV to Lisha Ali, firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will assist the Social Media team in implementing social media strategies and tactics for our client(s), through the management of specific channels and communities. The Social Media Manager is responsible for ensuring active and engaged communities around a defined topic or topics by managing conversations and participating in those conversations to build brand visibility and thought leadership. The goal is to establish a social presence for our clients and to integrate their messaging into the community in a compelling and valuable way.
Social Media Manager / Social Strategist
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Pinterest and Google +
- Content planning and delivery through social platform originated CMS or with third party tools to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand page
- Create engaging blog posts and articles content direction
- Work with art directors and videographers to produce engaging multimedia content such as videos
- Identify influencers and form key relationships across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within the company (in-house roles)
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).
- 2-3 years of proven work experience as a social media strategist, social media manager, social editor, or community manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness and engagement
- Familiar with content planning and delivery through social platform originated CMS or with third party tools to manage multiple social media channels. Please identify the CMS platforms that you have a good understanding of.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess can-do attitude and proactive in spotting up-and-coming social and digital trend
- Highly analytical mind to manage KPI formulation and reporting
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communication or relevant field